|HOME PAGE HISTORY ARCHAEOLOGY PROJECTS CONTACT|
|PRESENTATION EVENTS VISITOR INFORMATIONS HOME PAGE|
Profil: art exhibitions (painting, sculpture).
The “Stelea” Galleries are hosted by the former Town's Museum of Targoviste building, constructed by architect Nicolae Ghica-Budesti and opened in 1938 by Nicolae Iorga. This building was a museum of archaeology until 1986. At the present time the space is purposefully arranged for temporary exhibitions.